Re: A Powermatic Shop worth seeing even if you don't like Powermatic

On Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:26:11 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

According to the results of additional investigation by someone here, the shop was purchased by some Powermatic execs. as a gift for the Powermatic CEO.

And, just to add a twist to the debacle, the CEO of Powermatic apparently is not a woodworker. So, they're trying to sell it off.

Reply to
Dave

I think that was all supposed to be a joke.

Reply to
Bill

LOL... I made that up! ROTFL.... Surely I was not correct.

Reply to
Leon

Are you sure about that Leon?? Maybe you are psychic!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

It does seem plausible.

Reply to