Re: 6" dust collection pipes query

Folks -

OK, I'll bite... I checked Oneida's site and dint see anything..... Where can you design a DC system online? I am needing to plumb my 2hp penn state and I'd like more info...

TIA

John Moorhead

Reply to
john moorhead

Here is the form that they use maybe it will help you.

Reply to
Harvey

Running a 2 Hp Griz with 4 in thin wall PVC that over the years readdly needs to be completely redone because I keep adding machines etc...and have way too many restrictive turns etc...

Anyway I smoke (gota quit I know) and I can not tell you how many packs (some full some not) that have been completely sucked into my system because I sat the pack down on my drill press table then turned on the DC forgetting the DP had the blast gate opened...

The distance between the DP and the DC is about 30 foot... and I have been using a garbage can seperator...so Honestly my system DOES SUCK.... This winter I wan going to redo the entitre thing..moving the DC outside in its own little closet (more room inside the shop that way) and was going to move up to 6 inch main lines ...maybe I am wrong but since mine SUCKS so well I was thinking I could give up some suction for increased air flow with

6 in lines...

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G