RAILROAD CROSSING

Not exactly what I was looking for, but should be neat on a layout I'm planning.

JOAT Keep skunks , bankers , and lawyers at a distance.

- Unknown

J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:29896-42F58814-236 @storefull-3334.bay.webtv.net:

wood crossing sometime. I found that what adds the most to the crossing is not the crossing itself, but the cross bucks. I may try one of those out of wood too sometime...

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Sun, Aug 7, 2005, 1:30pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Puckdropper) did proclaim: I've always plastered ("paved") over mine, but I think I'm going to try a wood crossing sometime. I found that what adds the most to the crossing is not the crossing itself, but the cross bucks. I may try one of those out of wood too sometime...

I like the idea, because you can still find wood ones in real life.