Quiet Air Compressors

very possible.. I just plan on using the thermostat one because it comes as a unit in the fan and is fairly affordable.. Also, thinking about it a little more... since it gets up to maybe 105 or 108 (F) here during the summer, anything that helps vent the garage as the heat increases is a good thing.. *g*

Reply to
mac davis

Thanks Hank! This just what I'm thinking of doing.

Reply to
Joseph Connors

Let us know how it works. I might want to build one sometime.

Reply to
Hank Gillette

So, he wants a new compressor, eh?

Reply to
CW

Purely as a point of curiosity (and not to stir the pot) does that follow the inverse square rule?

snip

-Phil Crow

Reply to
phildcrowNOSPAM

AFAIK, it does.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

except there are exceptions. frequency, sound tunnels, and a lot of other things come into play and can affect this.

Reply to
Charles Spitzer