Question about wood threading

I want to make a number of gavels and would like to thread the handles and the gavel heads. I've never done this nor have I seen it done. I saw a Beall Wood Threader kit on Google and wonder if this is an efficient way to do a number of items. I'll have to male thread the 1/2" diameter end of a 10" handle and female thread the gavel head. Any suggestions or advice is appreciated.

Reply to
Robert Kline

Woodcraft carries sets, be sure to get the bottoming tap also

Joe Gorman