Question about Dust Collectors

Is your stove electric? Dryer?

Reply to
Robatoy

All electric, so the power's there, just haven't actually looked into transferring some of it to another room. However, at this time it's all conjecture. I'm in a single bedroom apartment at this point. While finding and renting an affordable wheelchair accessible workspace outside the where I live so far has been close to impossible, moving to a two bedroom apartment is well within the bounds of possibility. One step at a time.

Reply to
Upscale