Question???

Reminds me of the marine who could put a spit shine on his shoes to die for.

One Friday night he went to the local dance hall, spotted a red headed gal and asked her to dance.

As they were dancing, marine looked down at his shoe, then at the gal and said, "You haven't always been a red head have you?"

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Damn you Lew. You get your butt over here right now and clean the Pepsi off my monitor. :)

Reply to
Upscale