Project Plan For aboveground poo deckl, Can someone please direct me to a website.

I im looking for plans for aboveground pool deck. The pool is equeox 18 x 33 oval. Can someone please point me in the right direction....

Thank you.

Reply to
Chris & Kathy

The "Big Box Stores" liek Home Depot and Lowes typically have how-to books on the subject. These would make a good read even if you are going to contract to someone else to do the work or work from plans drawn specifically for your pool, and would be especialy helpful if you are going to design your own.

Reply to
fredfighter