Programming: Random colors to picture points with same distance as original......

..........and all same color areas must match same random colors.

Full post:

Kristjan Robam

Reply to
Kristjan Robam

Are you sure you're posting in the newsgroup you _think_ you're posting in? This is rec.woodworking. I don't know what "woodworking" means in Pakistan but in most of the rest of the world it means taking a substance called "wood" that is the major component of a form of plant life known as "trees", and cutting, shaping, and otherwise manipulating said "wood" into useful or decorative objects such as furniture, cooking utensiles, and artworks.

Javascript programming is seldom used in woodworking.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Kristjan Robam snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com on Sun, 27 Dec 2020 09:58:43

-0800 (PST) typed in rec.woodworking the following:

Once you are able to explain how Java script relates to working with wood (which is not a operating system, programming language, Microsoft spin off, or some other esoteric part of computer science) you might be taken seriously.

Otherwise, you're yet another spammer who has nothing of value to offer.

<plonk>
Reply to
pyotr filipivich

You've never heard of Java Wood? <rdh>

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com on Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:37:28 -0500 typed in rec.woodworking the following:

That's from the Dutch Elm Indies, right?

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Since it's Christmas time, I'm surprised you hadn't heard "A Parrot in a Java Tree".

krw

...coming from the person who has negative opinions on OT posts:

"Please, don't do it then . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I think that is Jara wood, from down under. Does any one remember Phil?

Reply to
Leon

Are you aware that Natalie Wood didn't like to take showers?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Made her swelL?

Reply to
krw

She preferred to wash up on shore.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Excuse me for posting the thread. Got it done actually 20. nov 2020 20:22:55

Kristjan Robam E-mail: iiiiiiiiiiiia bestmail us Tel: 372 6861327

Reply to
H E