Powermatic 66 for $1610 -10% w/free DC1100CK at Amazon.

Anyone in the market of a Powermatic 66?

I Saw this on Amazon:

PM66 for $1609.99

-10% and a free DC1100ck dust collector.

Renowood

Reply to
Renowood

That's funny, it shows up as $2,149.94 on my screen.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

*headslap*

Nevermind... I wasn't reading.

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

That's the "was" price. If you add it to your basket, it shows $1,609.99.

The DC alone is listed at $549.99.

Such a deal!!

Reply to
Saudade

Looks good to me; what's the problem. That they won't giftwrap, or the $400 shipping?

Reply to
Toller

That was in re my previous post... I was looking at the wrong price and thought it was $400 more. Ah, are you saying $400 shipping is the twist on the "bargain"?

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

$328 to SoCal....