Plans Enterment Center for 55" Projection TV.

I have been looking for Plans on a Enterment Center for 55" Projection TV. I Want one that has a bridge between two tall cabnets and a shelf in the middle. There doesnt seem to be any available, at least that are free, online.

Jack

Reply to
Jack Adkins

Jack Adkins asks:

Large shovel, hole about 5' x 5' x 6'.

Shouldn't be too hard to modify a pleasing present plan. Look for free plans through google, but spell it "entertainment center plans."

Charlie Self "All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure." Mark Twain

Charlie Self

You can afford a 55" projection TV and you are worried about $20 for a set of plans? Perspective.

Cheers, Eric

Reply to
Eric Lund

\ ================== Well maybe it is just a matter of principle .... lol.. BUT seriously all we are talking about here is a box ...why not just take a pencil and draw your own....

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G.

Expensive? I only have about $38 in my Mitsubishi 61" ... It was dead when I got it, had sound but no picture and I dropped in on some tv repair forums and got some exceptional guidance to repair it. (and I am no expert by any means, just knew how to use a volt/ohm meter)

The superbowl is gonna look real good on this baby while I munch on a steak.... Anyone want to trade for a Powermatic 3520A or a Oneway lathe?

Reply to
Mark Hopkins

ok ok I understand....I want to make one but would like the plans free...im am an engineer after all...lol

Jack

Reply to
Jack Adkins

And you need plans? I thought engineers designed things.

I hope you don't do bridges.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Reply to