PING Silvan

I get this almost continuous whining sound in my ear whenever I'm reading the wreck. It seems to come from the far left side of my computer, and if I listen carefully, I can almost make out the Rice-a-Roni theme in the background. Any ideas?

Reply to
Scott Cramer

I laughed so hard my neighbor came by to see if I was OK, but no, I have no idea what's causing your bizarre symptoms. I think you're just having a BAD day.

Reply to
Silvan

Does the San Francisco Treat know the way to San Jose?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .