Ping Robotoy

I'll be sending him a card as soon as I can find one that's off topic.

Reply to
Some Guy On The Internet

I sent the "It's a Girl" card. Figured it would not be a duplicate.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Well, then you're going to be POed. I beat you to it. Along with the "It's a Girl" card, I congratulated him on giving birth. :)

Reply to
Dave

Good to know I'm not the only ###hole

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm betting he gets the biggest laugh out of our two cards.

Reply to
Dave

Thanks for the info. Card sent. Sometimes life not only will send lemons, but Brussels sprouts. I hate it when someone I respect has problems like this.

shit!

mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

I sent him the happy fathers day... figured that was close to off topic I wanted to send him the baby boy, but nahhh.

They need some humourous cards.

Reply to
tiredofspam

NICE. Good work, Karl. For a bunch of a-holes, we can do some good every now and then. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

From Angela, Rob's wife, on Sunday 2/12:

Please again pass on to those in the Wrec how much the cards they have been sending have meant to Rob. Each and every one put a smile on his face and a few even made him chuckle. The outpouring of care has been heartwarming. Sometimes as individuals we do not realize how something that may be considered seemingly small can make a significant difference to someone. You have all made a difference to Rob and for that, I am grateful. Our blessings to you all.

Reply to
Swingman

Rob also posted to Facebook earlier today "On my mind is getting out of this hospital." Hopefully we can infer from that, his spirits are at least lifting.

Reply to
FrozenNorth