ping LRod : OT thanks for the tool $$$$

Jeeezuzz!! Makes you wanna light up, then quit again and justify buying more tools with the "savings"!

Seriously ... that a helluva incentive for both personal and financial health.

I remember in England back in the early 60's they were almost that high, so I took to rolling my own. Must be a big market for the roll-ur-own supplies these days?

Reply to
Swingman

I remember quite well when I quit smoking - stopped a 2.5 pack a day habit on January 18, 1988. that was the day they took out the upper lobe of my right lung. Made a believer out of me and it's now almost 20 years later and I'm still kicking!

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

;~) I strongly suspect that the ones doing the "roll-ur-own" thing are using a much more expensive type of smoking ingredient.

Reply to
Leon

You mean you roll that stuff? We'd just put the whole lot in a red hot skillet and stand in the kitchen breathe.

Reply to
Swingman