pictures of Welsh dresser base

Posted a few pictures of a Welsh dresser base I made on ABPW, for anyone interested....mjh

--

Mike Hide

And well worth the look, I would add ... excellent work!

Reply to
Swingman

Excellet work, Mike. The hardware looks almost identical. Did you make the repro hardware?

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

Thanks for the kind comments. Regarding the hardware, I just got luckyand came up with hardware almost identical to the original hardware. I got the hardware from Horton brasses in Cromwell Conn. Horton does a superb job of repro hardware even to the point of scraping the edges as they did years ago. ...mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide