Perpendicular joinery

I went over to my local Rockler store and zeroed in on their 6" tapered connector:

low-tech, easy to install, assemble and disassemble.

Thanks for all the replies to my original post. I know I'll be adding a couple of interesting gadgets to the toybox because of them! :-)

-Martin

Reply to
Martin

My mom does craft shows. I can tell you that 73 year little ladies (et.al.) do not want to fool with heavy plywood. You can buy inexpensive folding aluminum tables for $20. I doubt you can produce something cheaper or lighter. Plastic ones are popping up now too, although more expensive but can handle as much weight as wood. However, pinned hinges, latches, etc. are common for breakdown tables and boxes. It also depends on what the vendor is selling. In mom's case, it's baskets. Trees are light and easy to transport. Mark

Reply to
Mark