Performax

Does anyone know anything about Performax Drum Sanders?

Reply to
Lequist

You put wood in on one side and it comes out the other side, only it's thinner, and smoother.

Sorry, couldn't resist...

P.

PS: I wish I had one..

Reply to
Paul in MN

a little, in that I have one and use it regularly. I'm not a drum sander fetishist or anything like that though...

what did you want to know?

Reply to
bridger

I am liquidating my ex-husbands woodworking shop and I have a Performax for sale. I am trying to get a handle on what it is worth. It is a 22".

I also have a large quantity of other woodworking stuff I am selling.

Reply to
Lequist

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

Where are you and what do you have? As far as value goes, you'd be well served to get a list together of the makes and models of the machines and search the Internet to get a ballpark value.

Reply to
Joe Wells

where are you located?

the 22" machine retails somewhere around $1200 new. depending on condition and who buys it you might get half to three quarters that.

Reply to
bridger

Where are you located you sweet thing you.

--

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Reply to
Mark L.

Well now, that depends. If he ran off with his secretary (the woman, not a piece of furniture) and left instructions to "sell everything and forward me the money", then it would be worth $10. OK, $20.

As the others have said, whatcha got/where are you?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

You have probably figured it out - this is a salty bunch.

But tools do get offered and occasionally sold here. If you will provide a general location (state, state-quadrant, city). You might get some real interest.

Some of the world's most hopeless tool-fetish's hang out here.

Reply to
RonB

Who are you callin' hopeless? Someday I *will* own one of each. As for these other guys, well they're just sad...

Reply to
Joe Wells

Uhhhh...................Yeah, Salty!

(me too!)

Reply to
RonB

Send it to me and I'll mail you the money for it.

Reply to
BErney1014