PC 890 Router Made Where?

Any idea where the PC 890 router is made, US or C?

Their ad claims it can be adapted for use in a 690 base, true?

Reply to
Rumpty

Quite possibly. IIRC the Bosch 1617 series routers will fit the 690 base also.

Reply to
Leon

Mine is made in the USA. It supposed to fit all the 690 bases once you unbolt the plastic gear rack from the side. I don't have any 690 bases to test with and find I like the 890 base with the above table adjustment (see my router table pic in alt.binaries... and you will see the nutdriver sticking out of the table top.)

Reply to
Eugene

Their products for the most part are made in the USA.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Great information, thanks!

Reply to