parts for tools

Noted in the latest issue of one of the mags I get was a reference to this website. It looks as though it would be helpful to someone trying to find a part or look at a schematic.

relation, etc., etc.

Reply to
RayV

Hmm, good timing. They look pretty new online, but I might give them a chance if they respond properly to my questions. According to Google, theyv'e been in business since at least

2002, so they're not brand new. Didn't get any bad vibes on them at least.

Pop

Reply to
Pop