OT/ Yearly physical.

Oh... 'rough'[... I thought you said 'rruff'. That kinda action puts grass stains on your knees... I'm told.

Nothing like a bad case of carpet burn. . Besides, I wouldn't be able to stand the dog's breath.

Which end of the dog are you on? ~:o))))))

Dave in Houston

Reply to
NuWave Dave

...yah, you don't have to walk around front to kiss it, yanno! ;o)

cg

Reply to
Charlie Groh

I'm 54. I did not have a physical this year, but did complete a free

5-minute PSA/digital prostate exam with a score of 0.8. I guess I might be dying, but probably not of prostate cancer. If you are over 45, you need a PSA/digital exam once a year to effectively fight prostate cancer. You don't want to know about how this disease is treated!!!
Reply to
Phisherman

SNIP

It ain't no big deal.

If the cancer is caught soon enough all one need do is eliminate the = source.

No prostate =3D no cancer.

If one is a little too late, one plays golf in the A.M.,gets roasted in = the P.M., and sleeps well at night. A month of this burning usually convinces the cancer to decamp.

After this, all one need do is pray for no more treatments. After 5 years of prayer, one is pronounced healed.

Bin there - done that - got the blisters to prove it.

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

I have a woman doctor.

Reply to
CW

I do, too. But with my luck, I'll be innocent.

-- Doug

Reply to
Douglas Johnson

:)

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Had a persistent bout of prostatitis when I was younger and ended up seeing a urologist. My first appointment with him was right after lunch, and being in sales, it's pretty much a habit to pop a breath mint anytime I'm leaving the car heading to an office building, especially after pizza.

The irony of this situation struck me as I was meeting the doctor for the first time and I shared it with him thusly:

"Doc, call me crazy but I just freshened my breath for a guy who's going to stick his finger up my ass!"

He laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a stoke. It's great to have doctors that you can really talk to.

Tom

Reply to
tom_murphy

Lew,

That was one of my fathers favorite jokes He spent 30 years in the Army.

"Lets see...his right hand was on my right sholder....no...his left hand was on my left sholder...no....Hell! He had a hand on each sholder!"

The other one was...

Soldier: "Doc, hurry, your ring is hurting me" Doc" "Thats not my ring, thats my wristwatch"

Skip

Skip Williams

See a previous post below:

Re: Colonoscopy Comments

Things a man might say during a colonoscopy:

A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:

  1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!"
  2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
  3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
  4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
  5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
  6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
  7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
  8. "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
  9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!"
  10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
  11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
  12. "God, Now I know why I am not gay."

And the best one of them all...

  1. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there."

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett