OT: While we're polluting rec.woodworking with filthy politics (is that redundant?)

Where the F*** was Palin's goddam FLAG LAPEL PIN??!!!!

I see Obama and Biden got the memo.

Bitch prolly a goddam America hater and loves the terrorists to boot. And she's pure bitch pit bull, by her own admission! Man, that don't appeal to an upstanding GOPer, fer sure. Quiet and submissive, that's how we likes our wimmens!

I guess it's next batter time. Lieberman, where you at? Now there's a bitch you can count on to roll over!

D'ohBoy

Reply to
D'ohBoy

Did someone just give Jesse Jackson internet access?

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Clue for the clueless: That was a blue-star pin. It's worn by mothers who have sons or daughters deployed overseas. Her son is being deployed to Iraq, that makes her a "blue-star" mom.

Oh, I think the memo was delivered. It's not just moose that she knows how to field dress.

Yeah, if you're a member of the GOP, I'm Karl Marx.

This is going to be so much fun to watch.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Nope he is in the hospital. But Palin was a member of a separatist movement in Alaska.

Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Reply to
Markem

We even heard a little bit about Palin up here in Canuckistan. She's into weird animal sex rituals... like putting lipstick on dogs...weird. Just plain weird. Kinkeeeeeee

Reply to
Robatoy

Right. Like you've never dressed up your pet Caribou ...

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Robatoy

Dunno. It just seemed like a Flying Circus moment. BTW, I just found several versions of the song/skit on YouTube.

Morris Dovey

He may have been in the backup group in the skit, but I'm pretty sure that was Eric Idle in the eponymous solo role.

"having scones and tea"

However, that name connection is just too delicious.

Reply to
LRod

The original was a Michael Palin skit. He starts off as a murderous barber, then morphs into the lumberjack.

Robatoy

Ummm... ya got me. And I thought I had GOPer down pat.

Tired of the bullshit distractions. Fed up with the politics of division.

Watch away, cuz I'm out. Just wanted to spread a little GOP/Rovian sunshine.

Bomb tosser, not a trench fighter ;)

D'ohBoy

Reply to
D'ohBoy

Ah - ha! It's a Monty Python's Flying Circus skit! And it's even stranger than any of their other skits - which could get pretty strange. Leave it to Michael Palin's sister/cousin/ daughter to play the role so surrealistically well.

I knew McCain could say and do some pretty strange things, but this one was way out beyond his abilities. I knew there had to be some explanation for the Palin choice.

Now I understand.

Look for McCain and/or Palin to take off one of their shoes in the middle of a speech, interview or press converence and say "9 1/2" into their cell phone and hang up. When THAT happens we'll know the Python's are behind all this - and laughing all the way to the bank.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

I recall reading a document revoking American independence a while back that had been attributed to John Cleese. IIRC, he disavowed authorship, but now I'm not sure...

Even twistier, do you recall what the knight who said: "Ni! ni! ni!" demanded?

(The elephant on your telly is about to explode)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Morris Dovey wrote in news:48c19946$0$33217$815e3792 @news.qwest.net:

A shrubbery!

Scott aka Raymond Luxury-Yacht (pronounced Throatwobbler Mangrove)

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

That sounds very woody. Yes, definitely woody.

And now for something completely different . . .

Reply to
charlieb

One that looks nice. And not too expensive.

todd aka Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle-dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz-ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm

Reply to
todd

I guess we screwed that up pretty badly.

He could look a lot nicer, and he's been unthinkably expensive.

Reply to
Morris Dovey