OT: Where are the posts?

She drew 20,000 in a parking lot speech today......I think that says McCain wanted a "not from Washington pick" and the people seem to approve. Even more surprising, in spite of the all out personal attacks from day one ....people still tune in and turn out. Considering the number of her speeches, the debate and the multitude of interviews in the few short weeks since her selection, a tight rein is a peculiar conclusion.....albeit straight from typical Dem propaganda......Do Dem voters ever actually think for themselves?

Just a hunch but one mans "desperation" is simply another man trying to win....kinda what a presidential candidate is supposed to do.

Although the Dems(Acorn) voter registration improprieties might just cross the line but I suppose a honest vote from a Chicago machine candidate is expecting a bit much.....incidently Obama was not only a the former state general counsel for Acorn but donated $800,000 from this campaign to help finance their suspect voter operations....Rod

Reply to
Rod & Betty Jo

I heard someone refer to Palin as Moose-alini.

Reply to
Robatoy

You are kidding, right?

Reply to