OT Toilet Tissue

What brand does George Bush use? Hell, makes as much sense as some other recent subjects here.

Reply to
John

Fold, wipe, fold again, wipe...etc. I'm frugal :)

Reply to
dadiOH

I would think that only the "AR" types would want to know.

Reply to
Leon

I know what kind Fidel uses - if he uses the local product.

More like crepe paper than crap paper, it stretches, which makes the lack of perforations even more exciting.

Not very soft, either. Guess that's why he's considered a hard ass?

Reply to
George

I'd guess the AE types, instead...

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

Reminds me of the time my dad told me about red corn cobs and white corn cobs for the 2 holer out back.

The question:

Why both red and white corn cobs?

The answer:

You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I thought he used Star Trek TP, the kind that wipes out the Klingons as it circles Uranus?

Reply to
John DeBoo

That makes sense.... He does have a big spread down in crawford....

Reply to
SawDust

I don't know, but if it's as bad as the stuff they provided in the motel we just stayed in, it'd explain a lot :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Sounds like the type they use in Sicily. I call it non-skid TP.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Try the John Wayne Brand It's Rough It's Tough and it don't Take shit from nobody. ;) John

Reply to
John B

Note to self: Don't shake hands with dadiOH

Mark & Juanita

One thing that all we soft-assed USA folks need to include in our kit especially when going overseas.

Soviets, and I presume the Russians, printed their newspapers with not-transferring ink so it could be re-used. Of course, with Pravda, the re-use was remarkably similar to the first use....

Reply to
George

That information is classified- and you have no need to know...

Reply to
Michael Beacom

One up, One down and one to polish.

Reply to
XeSwA

Thu, Oct 6, 2005, 7:12pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Lew=A0Hodgett) doth write: The question: Why both red and white corn cobs? The answer: You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.

Back in my first enlistment, a WWII vet (some were still serving then), told me the following: He was on a troop ship to Europe, and the ship hit a batch of storms. They were delayed so long they had to ration certain item, including toilet paper. They were issued one square a day. The reasoning was, tear out the center, and use that part to blow your nose. Then you stick your finger thru the hole, and use as needed. You then saved the part with the hole in it, just in case you had to go again before you were issued another piece.

He swore that was true, and, as he was a very honest man, I believe it was so.

JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Frea

Reply to
J T

"J T" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3337.bay.webtv.net... Thu, Oct 6, 2005, 7:12pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Lew Hodgett) doth write: The question: Why both red and white corn cobs? The answer: You use a red one first, then a white one to see if you need to use another red one.

Back in my first enlistment, a WWII vet (some were still serving then), told me the following: He was on a troop ship to Europe, and the ship hit a batch of storms. They were delayed so long they had to ration certain item, including toilet paper. They were issued one square a day. The reasoning was, tear out the center, and use that part to blow your nose. Then you stick your finger thru the hole, and use as needed. You then saved the part with the hole in it, just in case you had to go again before you were issued another piece.

He swore that was true, and, as he was a very honest man, I believe it was so.

You forgot one part. The tissue square was folded before the center was torn away as a corner. That part was used for cleaning under the fingernail....

Dad used to tell that one. Did a nice demo with his clothes on at parties, IIRC.

Reply to
George

And the fragment you tore out was used to clean you fingernail, right? :-) John

Reply to
John DeBoo