OT - Quack

I thought this was pretty funny.

JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T

Hey JOAT, What can a duck do that your doctor won't?

Stick his bill up his ass.

I got that on a get well card after having surgery many years ago and thought I was go to die from tearing the stitches after laughing so hard. Marc (oh, and my cherry bed is coming along just fine to keep this on topic)

Reply to
marc rosen

Mon, Apr 30, 2007, 3:18am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@qis.net (marc=A0rosen) doth sayeth: Hey JOAT, What can a duck do that your doctor won't? Stick his bill up his ass. I got that on a get well card after having surgery many years ago and thought I was go to die from tearing the stitches after laughing so hard.

That' reminds me of this one: What does a man do standing up, a woman sitting down, and a dog on three legs?

Shake hands.

I'm gonna try to stay out of this thread now, becaus all the rest of the jokes I can think of along these lines aren't fit for mixed company. Well, sometimes. LOL