INSPIRATION - Bicycle Trailer

If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T

>>> JOAT

Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a transfer of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use your rep to give out viruses and/or other malware.

Pop`

Reply to
Pop`

Sat, Apr 28, 2007, 11:05pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@devnull.spamcop.net (Pop`) doth proclaim: Please don't post links that don't go to pages, but instead start a transfer of the file/s. It's too dangerous and a poser could easily use your rep to give out viruses and/or other malware.

That link 'did' go to a page - so I think you're just being silly. But you'll have to take all that up with the Cabal.

There is no Cabal.

If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter.

- W.S. Lind

Reply to
J T

Don't know where that link went, but clicking it caused an attempt to transfer a file to my computer. I agree with the OP, please don't post such links. Kerry

Reply to
Kerry Montgomery