OT: OOPS: 2006.2309.282 is still an idiot

Yes, it's true. Brain-dead anony-mouse is still peckering away.

Reply to
Jim Wilson

Because he is getting too many replies, Jim...

dave

Reply to
David

Aw, c'mon, Dave! Yer spoilin' my fun!

Honestly, though, I don't think this fella posts his headlines on account of the replies. If it were so, there'd be an easy fix!

Cheers!

Jim

Ok. I'll go back to being a good boy, now.

Reply to
Jim Wilson

There is an easy fix for him and the morons who reply to him. It is called a killfile.

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

And then there would be no one left.

Reply to
Leon

:)

Dave

Reply to
David

Simply create a filter to delete any posts with the word "OOPS:" in the subject.

Reply to
Locutus