OT: OK - somebody tell me how they do this

are the digits of the number. They then ask you to subtract (A+B)

10*A + B - A - B = 9*A

All the multiples of 9 up to 81 in the chart have the same symbol. Note that he populates the chart differently each time, so when you try it again, a different symbol shows as the answer, enhancing the illusion that it is guessing a symbol you seemed to have chosen at random.

Reply to
alexy

Okay, but it is still slick. (thanks for the explanation; I missed that symbols change each time...)

Reply to
Toller

Even neater....have someone else try the puzzle at the sme time. I bet it works for both of you.

Frank

Reply to
Frank