OT: Now I know why I feel better when I'm upside-down

Anthropologists stepped into a hornets' nest on Monday, revealing research that suggests the original inhabitants of America may in fact have come from what is now known as Australia.

Reply to
patrick conroy

Yep, and now we are all going to have to learn Aussie.

Eventually we may find all sorts and kinds of people came here in the past just as they do today. What can I say? We are restless beings.

Jois

Reply to
firstjois

Then there are the Olmec heads, that look startlingly like an actor named Christopher Judge, who is very clearly of African descent. So perhaps in the dim distant past those guys went sailing too.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Hey, I want land rights! We've been oppressed! yada yada

Reply to
Greg Millen

I already own a Subaru Outback, and there's an Outback Steakhouse near my home, so I'm way ahead of you folks.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

If you read _Chariots of the Gods_ you will learn that the Olmec heads were space aliens. ;-)

Glen

Reply to
Glen

Funny, all I got was a headache.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Give ya' Wyoming? Or Oklahoma?

Reply to
patrick conroy

Only if you empty 'em out first...

Reply to
Greg Millen

"Greg Millen" wrote in news:e7c0d.25442$ snipped-for-privacy@news-server.bigpond.net.au:

The wind blows so hard, there isn't all that much there anyways....

Reply to
patriarch