OT - Music world trivia...

SWMBO was quoted in the WSJ today:

as in most newspaper articles, which you'll recognize if you've ever been interviewed, reality takes somewhat of a back seat, along with the most interesting interactions ...

Reply to
Swingman

Forgot to mention, be sure to click on the video on the left of the screen:

Swingman

Hey I know her.... And she is in the video.,

Reply to
Leon

Then you won't be surprised that I found out about the article from someone on FB this AM, not from Blondie! ... go figure. No telling what that gal's up to at any given time. :)

Reply to
Swingman

FM this AM!!!!

OMG IDKT!

Reply to
Leon

"FB" this AM! atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!

Reply to
Swingman

Oh yeah....I immediately thought FM radio this morning.

atm idk imho I'll just stfu and brb ... btw, jk t2yl!

eh!

Reply to
Leon

fer chrisakes'....... he plays a nylon string guitar. Townes would puke.

btw, I just saw Butch Hancock at the Palms Playhouse in Winters, CA last Friday night. Good show, lot's of Townes covers, well done.

-Zz

Reply to
Zz Yzx

Not this time ... there was genuine respect on both sides and Townes jumped at the chance to be in on that particular concert with both David's.

Reply to
Swingman

awesome!

Reply to