OT: Might Be WoodDorking Humor

My daughter's birthday is today. She's 13 (cringe...).

A short while ago we opened the presents and then sat around talking for a bit.

Her nine year old cousin shared with us a fact that she had learned in school:

"The difference between us and most other animals is that we have 'disposable thumbs'..."

There's gotta be a WoodDorking joke in there somewheres.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)

(website)

Reply to
Tom Watson

She deserves a Pullet Surprise for that one.

Reply to
Hax Planx

Don't let 13 scare you. My daughter is 13 and she asked me the other day if we can spend our vacations (seven weeks away ;-) ) in the shop making things. That's my girl!!!

Gloatingly, Glen

Reply to
Glen

Yeah, but just wait until she takes over your shop completely and you have to negotiate to get time to work in your own shop.

Reply to
Upscale

Oh, man.

Somewhere, you did something right.

Got any idea what it was?

rm

Reply to
BobMac

Better send that one in to Reader's Digest. :-) Joe

Tom Wats> My daughter's birthday is today. She's 13 (cringe...).

Reply to
Joe_Stein
2005 07:40 am:

You have a wonderful daughter. But, I'll bet you knew that already.

Reply to
Bill C.