OT - Master of the obvious.

While pouring the much needed remains of the pot of coffee, I glanced up at the microwave to see what time it was. "NOW," it proclaimed. Thanks a bunch. "COOLING", it went on to say. Over and over. I was still giggling to myself about this new fangled technology when it sunk in that "NOW COOLING" meant I'll have blueberry muffins shortly. Should've taken the time to brew a second pot of coffee. One isn't doing the job today.

Reply to
MikeWhy

Our microwave says " Enjoy Your Meal" after I reheat a cup of coffee. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Ours did that, too. Until I threw it out in the driveway and crushed it under the truck.

I don't need some machine telling me what to do.

:-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Well, that does happen to be my breakfast most of the time, so it does qualify as a meal. ;)

RicodJour

I had a client come in and have me make a sign for his bar:

"Beer, it is not just for breakfast anymore."

Reply to
Robatoy

Right there with you, buddy. I can only eat breakfast after about

10:00 am.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Angela likes to make me a solid meal on the weekends. During the week, well, we're all too damn busy to eat a proper breakfast, green tea and a banana and I'm good till mmm about 11-ish then it is next door to John's and I eat. BUT... on Saturdays?? "Here, hon, have this moose-ka-bab!. "It is lean!" " Oh?? You don't like those pork-chops hanging off the end of it??" "Let me crack you a couple of oh-s0-yummy Grolsch lagers" before I feed you this bacon soup......"

. . . . ...then I wake up and eat green stuff.

Reply to
Robatoy

My wife doesn't even say that.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I chuckle about our PT cruiser display. I says "door ajar" when I open the door and "doors ajar" when my wife does also. A car that cares about the difference between singular and plural!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Out vehicles say that also however I don't think the door is actually "a jar."

Reply to
Leon

Ectually, the only time a door is not a door is when it is "a jar".

P D Q

Reply to
PDQ

Our dishwasher switches from counting down the time remaining to flashing "HO" for a while in the middle of the cycle. I can't figure out if it thinks it's Santa or doesn't like SWMBO.

Reply to
LEGEND65