OT: Let's Get Over It

The election is over, The past is the past, I will Hug your Elephant And You can Kiss My Ass!

Reply to
Alan Rentch

What? I can't hear you!

Reply to
TeamCasa

When it comes to OT political discussion, he doesn't have much to say.

Reply to
mp

I think, when it comes to OT and particularly political posts, his "doesn't have much to say" speaks volumes.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 12:46am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@ToolBox.CM (Alan=A0Rentch) burbled: =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0The election is over, =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0The past is the past, =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I will Hug your Elephant =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0And You can Kiss My Ass!

I'm thinking directions would be required on where to start.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Simply looks childish/immature from this perspective ... but it is marginally better than the previous "pants load" BS.

Reply to
Swingman

Hmmm. It's called putting your mouth where my money is. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

First: On Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 12:46am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@ToolBox.CM (Alan Rentch) burbled: The election is over, The past is the past, I will Hug your Elephant And You can Kiss My Ass! =A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 To which I replied: I'm thinking directions would be required on where to start.

Then: Fri, Nov 5, 2004, 7:01pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (jo4hn) says: Hmmm. It's called putting your mouth where my money is.

Rather, apparently all ass, so where to start? =A0

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T

Maybe the first time or two or ten or twenty, after that it is just silly.

Reply to
David Hall

Agreed. I have an idea. None of the OT posters know RATSH.. about woodworking, or they'd be on-topic with something of value to offer. So, if we accept their stupid argument that it's perfectly alright to post any old mindless crap in any conference they want to so long as they say it's OT, why not let's just go for it and let them fill this newsgroup with nothing but OT material, and plain forget the woodworking which they wouldn't understand anyhow? Then there'd be no more arguing about it. The real woodworkers could just mind their own, and build stuff, as they've done for centuries, and let the riff-raff chatter among themselves.

I'm off now to finish those Christmas gifts. The last few weeks go by in a hurry. The toy-box looks great; just a few finishing touches. [Just keeping this on-topic.]

Reply to
Guess who

He has been a frequent contributor and especially loves to celebrate Rove's work. What does that say?

He's probably just tired from so much of his work in the past.

Reply to
p_j