OT: Just a lill' dustin', eh?

RE: Subject

As the saying goes, "First liar doesn't have a chance."

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Lew, it was so windy here today, the wind blew the beams right off my headlights.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Robatoy" wrote

There ya go, your kinda a doc, both a handyman and a surgeon!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Greg G. wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I remember a storm that hit Atlanta many years ago (more than 10-15). The whole area was shut down. I recall that many people froze to death in their cars while stranded on the beltway (I'm not sure what the circle around Atlanta is called; probably Peachtree like every friggin street or road in Atlanta). It was a freak storm that the people were not prepared for.

Hank (Been lost many times looking for the the right Peachtree street, road, avenue.)

Reply to
Hank

Nova wrote in news:UYi9j.7993$6X.7696@trndny06:

We've about 14" here in Eastern NY (Hunter). I have to get the snowblower out if I want to ski tomorrow because I can't get the damn truck into 4wd. The freaking shifter will not budge (time for a BFH).

Hank

Reply to
Hank

These days, about all I remember about Upstate NY is a sliced roast beef sandwich served on a salted roll.

"Wick" something.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

The #1 reason I live in New Mexico, it melts before I can remember where I put the snow shovel.

Reply to
asmurff

The #1 reason I live in the desert part of Arizona, what's a snow shovel?

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

A "Kummelweck" roll, the sandwich is mostly refereed to as a "Beef On Weck". If you're ever in the area, in my opinion, the best place to get one is a little place called "Schwabl's" just southeast of the city (with a picture of the sandwich):

Nova