OT: I need quick help! Need Host some pics for a few days?

Dear All,

My farking POS ISP has decided that I use too much bandwidth and won't allow me to buy anymore.

I currently have a couple thousand dollars of router bits on Ebay with no reserve. With the pictures gone I am sure I am going to lose my shirt. I was wondering if any of my imaginary friends here would host my pictures for a few days until the auctions ends.

There are 12 pics about 30-40K each.

This needs to happen quickly. Can anyone help me?

Note in my sig what you need to do to email me directly.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ

David F. Eisan

David,

Try here :

free.

Reply to
Rob V

Send them to me and I'll post them and send you the urls

Reply to
PM6564

I've got bandwidth available. Let me know if you still need it.

Rob snipped-for-privacy@imajis.com

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Thanks everyone, I have it looked after now.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

you want imaginary people to do you a real favor? :)

if any of my imaginary friends

Reply to
CW