OT - Humour or Insight

charlie b wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@accesscom.com:

"The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere." --Thomas Jefferson to Abigail Adams, 1787.

Old Tom had a lot of things right. And healthy political discourse, even when carried on in a woodworking forum, shouldn't be too radical a notion.

Long live freedom of thought and diversity of reasoned opinion. No one side has a monopoly on intelligence or stupidity.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

I offered an explanation of why he was doing the blank posts but I can't argue with you as to why he continues to do so, that's his choice. Even if I end up agreeing with you about the 'right' to post OT, it won't affect him at all.

Reply to
Greg Millen