OT: Happy Turkey Day

For those who celebrate such things, Happy Thanksgiving. May you and yours have a wondrous holiday season.

And don't forget, the turkey was _almost_ our nation symbol. Yum, Yum...

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

You planning on carving yours on your "new Unisaw"...???? :)

BB

Reply to
BB

Same to you, Greg... and all the other "Wreckers" Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

Back at ya'!

Don't get any food on the sharpening stones...

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

same to ya!! boy am i glad we chose the eagle for national bird. can you imagin tryin to stuff a scrawney old eagle? lol

skeez

Reply to
skeezics

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 02:54:20 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Greg G. quickly quoth:

Ditto, Greg.

And in honor of the turkey, we're having stuffed Cornish game hens for T-day. They're super-mini-birds, and when stuffed, taste identical to their larger cousins.

P.S: A 15# bird is in the freezer for Christmas, when I host my family for the first time ever. My sister has a 4WD van and can make the Pass which separates us at this white-powdered time of year. Now to get _cleaning_.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Indeed, a happy holiday to all.

Personally, I think everyone in the U.S. should celebrate it, it's an American holiday, as opposed to a religious holiday, after all. If nothing else, it's a day off from work (for most people anyway), and I've always considered that something to celebrate in itself.

As an aside, I don't care that much for the turkey, a small slice, preferably with gravey on it, does it for me. Until it's leftovers, that is. Turkey hash, turkey sandwiches, turkey soup. Preferably several days worth. Ah, good.

JOAT Just pretend I'm not here. That's what I'm doing.

Reply to
J T

You too you Greg.

Reply to
Leon

LOL, I think really a retailers holiday to fatten you up so that you can survive the next 4 weeks of shopping with out passing out.

Reply to
Leon

Now where is my hand plane so I can get paper thin turkey slices!!!! Happy Turkey Day to all...........Brian

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

awhhh find a turd in your sanbox kiddie?

Reply to
HMFI

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:16:12 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "Leon" quickly quoth:

No, I don't believe that. Greg was never even _almost_ our nation's symbol.

- In nature's infinite book of secrecy a little I can read. -Shakespeare ------

Website Application & Database Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques