OT GAS PRICES YOU CAN HELP PLEASE READ!!!

Did we win?

Reply to
Charles Bull

That's right, lower taxes for the rich, higher gas prices and corrupt politicians.

.
Reply to
Charles Bull

That's right, and it's all the liberal fault. If we were allowed to drill everywhere including your backyard we would not have high oil prices today. Why worry about environment problems? We need more studies to show drilling will affect the environment. Even if it's true God and Mother Nature will neutralize it, as I heard from a Preacher on TV.

Reply to
Charles Bull