OT: From The Useless Information Vault:

Just thought you'd want to know this if you happened to be awake at this time... At Three minutes and Four seconds after 2 AM on the 6th of May this year, the time and date will read as follows: 02:03:04 05/06/07.

This will Never happen again in our lifetime.

Reply to
Robatoy

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! We need a Windows patch!!! No time to waste!! Consulting firms springing up all over the country!! Will we lose ALL data??? OMG OMG!!!

Reply to
Robatoy

On June 5th.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Not in our lifetime?

I hope to still be around four minutes and five seconds after 3 AM on the seventh of June of next year, when the time and date will read 03:04:05

06/07/08.
Reply to
Doug Miller

Robatoy

Damn! ... but not in Europe.

Reply to
Swingman

AND:

04:05:06 07/08/09 05:06:07 08/09/10

Etc.,etc.,etc..

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Larry Blanchard wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

I think I was awake for this:

01:02:03 04/05/06

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

That is very astute and correct.....however...

Wrong! That doesn't even *look* like 02:03:04 05/06/07.

My example starts with a 2. Yours starts with a 3. Weasel out of that one!

Reply to
Robatoy

And one second later it will be

And that, too, will never happen again in our lifetimes. :-)

Reply to
Maxwell Lol

What about four minutes and five seconds after three a.m. on June seveneth two thousand and eight?

Reply to
NuWaveDave

Robatoy wrote in news:1177810886.066715.32570 @e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

Not true. The same will happen 30 days later, on 5 June 07, if you use European notation of dates.

Reply to
Han

Well, unless you are using the 12-hour clock when it will be 02:03:04

05/06/07 in the afternoon...

Reply to
busbus

yada yada yada if ya think about it it's 98% of the lawyers in his country that give the rest of'em a bad name. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Nope. Think about it.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Yabbut...yabbut.. what about the Jewish calendar?

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote in news:1177854247.295021.156300 @y5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com:

Not Jewish enough to remember, and too lazy to look up .

Reply to
Han

Good info, thanks.

;~)

Reply to
Leon

That's totally different.

Reply to
Leon

You know what's funny, Leon... I know there are some military guys in here..and nobody has yet to point out that the premise was wrong all along. year month day hour minute second. IOW... 07/06/05/04/03/02 two seconds after 3 minutes after 4 AM on June 5 2007. Period.

Europe or not. (Swingman was onto something.)

And there is no 2400 hours. it goes from 23:59 to 0:00

I knew I remembered something from Fontainebleau... other than getting booted out by De Gaulle.

Reply to
Robatoy