OT: Fact or Fiction??

This sounds like such a whopper, that it hard to believe. But it seems to be true.

I just don't know. Or maybe I don't want to know.

"Flyboy" and Mysterious Ailment:

Lee Michaels

The things some guys will do to impress chicks....

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Notice that he is getting treatment in a state run hospital. I can't *wait* for state run health car to reach the US.

Reply to
news.verizon.net

Looks legit. I found four differently-written versions of the same story. Only yours mentioned the flies coming out of his penis though.

Reply to
Silvan