OT: Dont people think?

One of the many aspects of my job requires that I figure the percent composition of the industrial laminate material that we manufacture. The European auto industry requires this information with the goal in mind of recycling 100% of all the cars that they sell. One of our customers called me this morning and asked if the percentages were in pounds or grams, or what! I just about fell off of my chair. I hope that they have someone watching this fellow real closely. Scott

Reply to
vmtw

Angstroms per millenium, or AMUs per cubic parsec. ;-)

Oh, or Bored Feat.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde