OT - Bostitch Flooring Stapler for sale

I have finished doing the hardwood floors in my new home and wish to sell the stapler. I thought somebody on the rec group might like a shot at it before I put it on Ebay.

It is a Bostitch MIIIFS pneumatic stapler, and has been used to put down about 4000 sq. ft. of oak floor. Works great! I bought it new for about $480. I am asking $375. It is in very good condition, and includes the stapler, the mallet, the plate for "thin flooring" and the remaining oil - all in the original box.

If you are interested, contact me at snipped-for-privacy@uiuc.edu.

Len

Reply to
l-lopez

The email address on the original post seems to be garbled. It should be snipped-for-privacy@uiuc.edu or, snipped-for-privacy@illinois.edu

Reply to
l-lopez
4000'!! Wow!

Man, I put down 1000 sq' and it just about killed me..

Skip

Skip Williams