I took a load of cardboard over to the recycle dumpster(s) behind the Gerbes
store. Picked up a desktop computer case and a microwave oven that someone
had piled there. The microwave didn't fire up which is no wonder. The back
is held on by some Torx security screws to keep the dumba--es from mischief.
I had a whole set of the bits and off came the cover. Sure enough it was
the fuse..I scavanged the fuse from another microwave I got at that very
dumpster this spring. I'd pitched the fuse out the shop(garage) door back
then but I remembered where it had fallen. Well, I put the cover back on.
Put in a beaker of water and some oatmeal in, pushed the buttons and got
that water hot quick and didn't blow out my pacemaker.... I need another
microwave like I need another anal opening but....you can never tell..
I scrounged up the computer because I use the soft, sheet metal of the case
in some my projects....like those drawer pulls I've been dwelling on for the
pasts week(s). Pulled out the hard drive and, with my Torx bit, got out the
disks....mirror shiney..hang 'em up ...will be good for scaring the birds
off my grapes...then got those two rare-earth magnets out that I use for all
sorts of stuff...like hanging my hammers up on the wall... The trash men
come Tuesday and they can have what's left...Looks like it's going to be a
nice day, thank you.
Click to see the full signature.