Oak...Expesive why?

Does cover the smugglers' fees, though.

Reply to
George

If you are serious about figured boars, I have all the CITES paperwork and can get nicely figured boards air freighted into the USA for less than $20 depending on size, or courier shipped if they are very big. I am pretty much out of the business but still have lots of friends that would love to sell the the yanks :-)

How about cocobolo, six feet long for $12/ bf +shipping :-)

Jeremy c>

Reply to
Jeremy