O/T: Top 10 Country And Western Songs

Enjoy

Lew

--------------------------------

  1. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

  1. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With A Few

  2. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

  1. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'

  2. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win

  1. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

  2. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him So

  1. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger

  2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

*And the Number One Country & Western song is...*

  1. It's Hard To Kiss the Lips at Night That Chewed My Ass All Day
Reply to
Lew Hodgett

The frontman in every country band I've ever played in knew all those by heart. (Sadly) :)

Reply to
Swingman

I'm glad *someone* around here has a sense of humor.... What a collection of Rx pills....

Reply to
Existential Angst

I've always liked: Get Your Tongue Out Of My Mouth, cause I'm Kissin' You Goodbye.

Reply to
rlz

"Existential Angst" wrote in news:50cf8f18$0$24774 $ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net:

My contribution: "Leavin you was easier than quit'n my day job" "How can I love you when you won't lay down?" "I flounder and then I lobster" (fish song) "We ran out of gas on the road to love" "You only say you love me when you're drunk"

Reply to
Mr. Lucky