O/T: Crabs

Anywhere in the Baltic, really. Herring is a staple and the methods of preserving it many. Or not. Tradition here has you biting the head off your first smelt every run....

I dated a Norwegian dish.... Oh my.... nothing fishy about that one.

TWO things smell like fish ....

Reply to
George

Went to New Orleans the first full week in January, had oysters on the half shell at the Acme Oyster House, fantastic! I've been eating oysters since I was very young in Florida.

Reply to
asmurff