Lew Hodgett

From my Recycle Bin to your browser.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

My apologies to all if that happens to be an */ethnic/* koala.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Reply to
Robatoy

Pay atten... I say, boah, pay attention!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010 20:41:05 -0600, the infamous Morris Dovey scrawled the following:

Mawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwriss! Please don't become PC. Egad!

-- An author spends months writing a book, and maybe puts his heart's blood into it, and then it lies about unread till the reader has nothing else in the world to do. -- W. Somerset Maugham, The Razor's Edge, 1943

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That's ok. As long as you don't call it an Abo.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi