O/T: 06/06/1944

Anger? Disappointment! Where's the anger point?

It's tragic, that America distorts the truth it's own history. It's just sad!

Reply to
sawzdust

Nicely put. Thanks.

Tanus

Reply to
Tanus

I'm Sorry B A R R Y, but I'm full up on buddies! Have a good flight, but work on them issues ya hear!

Reply to
sawzdust

Sorry you'll miss our lunch!

**
**

B A R R Y

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:iHe2k.30$8q2.17 @trnddc02:

Indeed 64 years ago.

I was on Pointe du Hoc a few weeks ago and my French niece said "I am cold "(it was windy and cool)", but happy that those brave guys came here when they did, because otherwise my grandparents may not have made it through the war." It was not easy trying not to be Jewish in Holland in the early '40s.

Reply to
Han

Perhaps you're just constipated. Try that oatmeal with a little extra bran and a big glass of water.

Reply to
Woodie

He's such an angry liberal! About the only thing he's happy about it hating Bush.

Reply to
evodawg

Wasn't Bush a pilot, too?

**
**

B A R R Y

Thank You,

Max (1st Cav, Korea, '50 - '51)

Reply to
Max

Read his post again. He's dissing the politicians, not the military. And he's right. All too often we've gone to war to protect profits, not freedom. Even in WWII ("The Last Good War") American companies (like IBM) were continuing to sell to our enemies or to make exorbitant profits at home.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

The only land we "grabbed" in Europe is cemetery plots in France.

Dumbass.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yes, yes he was, but I believe it was exposed by George Soros and Moveoff.org, not a very good one. :)

Reply to
evodawg

To absent friends

Reply to
Tom Dacon

OK, you've proven that you are nothing but a moron.

Nothing to see here, folks, move on.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

If the Soviet Union had launched a nuclear attack on the US, people like you would find a way to blame American industry.

You're as crazy as McCarthy.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Hello there,

The population of earth is about 6,000,000,000, NA is about 300,000,000.

I would say the US is more free than about 80% of the planet.

Unless you think China, India, Africa, SA or Russia is more free.

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

You know, the only thing missing from your vile, offensive and ignorant little rant here and the other comments below is that you have forgotten to blame Bush. I will admit I did not read all of your spew, so you may have blamed him in one or two I didn't see, but a good little moonbat would have found a way to blame Bush in every posting. You have failed. Now, the next time you are in the Church of Gaia, you are going to have to say 10 Hail Algores and pay for some carbon credits to atone for that oversight.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

10 Hail Algores???? ROTFLMAO =2E =2E =2E You DO have a sense of humour...
Reply to
Robatoy

If you can't argue with the facts, attack the source :-).

Care to offer proof that my statements are incorrect? I thought not.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Constipated? Sorry the only one full of shit here is you!

Reply to
sawzdust