Norm's Work Table

Several years ago Norm build a table on casters that had a mechanism that was pulled on each end to either lower the caster to the floor or raise the casters off the floor to keep the table from moving.

Anyone have a picture of this rig?

Reply to
Tom H

Check the Norm's Tools section, Episode Guide on my website. I cobbled together some rough pics from the video and wrote a lengthy description. Between the two you may get the information you need.

Reply to
LRod

Just posted a picture to abpw.

Reply to
Upscale

Thanks LRod and Upscale. I think you gave me enought info to build it.

Reply to
Tom H

Reply to
Charlie H.

What or where is "abpw" ?

Reply to
Steve DeMars

Duh . .. . found it . . . .

Reply to
Steve DeMars

Thanks. It's been a labor of love. And a terrific learning tool. I can't believe how much more I know about HTML and CSS than when I started it.

Reply to
LRod

I really enjoyed the site. Thanks for doing it.

Reply to
Frank Drackman

Oh yeah I ran SWMBO by my wife and she loves it. We just didn't know what her proper title was before. :-) CH

Reply to
Charlie H.