NJ Woodcraft Franchise partner sought

What a rip off, I think the 1/8" RO from Amana cost me about 15.00 and that is with the 1/2" shank

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

LOL, it funny what a thread changes into after having started about franchise partner sought!

Reply to
gabriel

I understand the Tucson franchisee has acquired the rights to the PHX area and intends to open at least one Woodcraft in the Phoenix market rather soon.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

Glad that you're considering this. With the closing of all Woodworker's Warehouses in NJ, this is sorely needed. Nearest one to me is in PA-Doylestown. I do some traveling and always visit the Louisville KY store when I'm there.

Jerry

Reply to
JerKitz