New woodworking magazine

snipped-for-privacy@videotron.ca wrote in news:1122401203.167081.102710 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Nope, not here.

Nope.

I'm no prude either. But I see no reason to combine the two.

So if you're taking a vote, put me in the "Thanks, but no thanks" category.

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

You're a BAAAD girl Renata.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

While I agree that your a BAAAADD girl Renata I just happen to love BAAADD girls 8 Sounds like just the source for a nice, serious, authoritative tool

Reply to
larry's lair

Just for a lark, I perused a copy of EasyRider on the news stand....*shudder*. This must be the 'plastics' Mr. Robinson (The Graduate) was talking about.... godawful.

Reply to
Robatoy